Wednesday, June 6, 2018

The Sun is Out and I Have Been Riding Again

Well, the sun has finally come out and I have been back on the bike.  I have almost 280 miles in this month.  I have another two days of riding before I leave for Oregon. 

As you may or may not know, I have a condo near Portland, OR.  And I have a bike, the Airborne, I typically leave out there.  However, at the end of last summer, I brought it home to Florida thinking I might want to ride that bike X-Country and I should train on that bike.  Well, I finally decided, I will take the Florida Road bike (Lynskey) on the X-Country trip.

Last Tuesday, I sent the Portland bike back to the condo.  It arrived yesterday.  And, more importantly, I sent the Lynskey out to Astoria, OR yesterday. 

That leaves me with a bike that is a spare to ride the rest of the week.  It is a Trek 520.  It was a hard ride today, 60 miles on the spare bike and it was HOT out there today.

No comments:

Post a Comment